Akothee openly shows resentment towards her son's father

 Akothee openly shows resentment towards her son's father


Akothee


For a long time, famous singer Esther Akoth aka Akothee has been openly showing her great enmity with her second baby daddy, Papa Ojwang.


Papa Ojwang is a white man from Switzerland who is the father of Akothee's fourth child. The two were in a relationship about fourteen years ago.


In social networks, the mother of five children has often referred to the Swiss as 'Baby daddy sumu.


She made such a statement on Thursday when she was going to pick up her two young sons from his ex-boyfriend.


"The feeling you get when you have to meet the toxic babydaddy," Akothee wrote under a video that showed her on the road.


She added, "We meet at the Basel train station, he gets me the children, I send the other one who is waiting for us in Paris 🤦🤣🤣🤣 Inside Akothees' life, don't try this at home."


In another post, the controversial musician revealed that she really didn't want to meet the baby daddy but she had to because he had to take his sons away from her.


She also revealed that initially there was tension between her and Papa Ojwang about how they would share time with the young people.


"We had both planned how we split up the holidays so that all three of us (Dad and I) get to enjoy time with the kids during the summer. My time with the kids was messed up by the many camps they had and the random visits I had and I had to cancel a lot to be with the kids  🤔 Now when I go back to pray for a temporary father and children because I had all the time it became a battle, as much as I came with my tail bent, I only prayed, I prayed with charity 🙏 I asked this gentleman to let me have children for only two or 3 days within his two weeks because Bern and Basel are only one hour away 🤦, Buda refused and said to wait from the 18th now it's my time 🤔.


You can have them from the 18th when they return to France 😭. Ooh it hurt me bad. I cried for a few hours, I gathered myself and focused on my vacations., even if you insult me, I did not choose Kenya, I am caught by the mak*ndes as they are. Handling some lions in some holes. I could not return to Kenya early without staying with my children, however I do not owe anyone an explanation or an apology. I have a difficult life away from the camera, because I am a difficult woman dealing with difficult things. I have to deal with it and fix it 💪," he said.


The mother of five children expressed her great joy to meet her sons and have the opportunity to be with them.


She later uploaded a video that showed her with Ojwang', Oyoo and his last baby daddy Papa Ojwang'.


The musician never hides her great love for his French baby daddy who is undoubtedly her favorite.


It is many times that she has showered him with praise and even appeared together with her despite being separated for the past several years.


Last month, Akothee revealed that she had to return to Kenya from Switzerland after Papa Ojwang kicked her out about fourteen years ago.


She said she was nine months pregnant when the father of her fourth child kicked her out. At that time, Papa Ojwang claimed that he was not ready to have a wife so he dismissed her.


"'Go back to Africa, I don't have the strength or the family to take care of a pregnant woman, I'm not even ready to have a wife' said my son's father 👏💪," Akothee narrated through her Instagram page.


The 42-year-old artist admitted that she had suicidal thoughts after being kicked by her baby daddy.


I thought of throwing myself on passing trains, my children were calling me constantly in Kenya, especially Vesha, I stayed in the cold in Basel BBB during the winter in February to be exact 🙆‍♂️ all the restaurants were closed and I was almost left alone, for those in Europe know what it feels like at train stations at night when the trains are closed," she said.


She also explained that her ex-husband's expulsion made her no longer wish to live in Europe.


"I don't want anything, I come here to do my things and go back to AFRICAAAAA," she said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form