Jalang'o employees who stole money from him ask to be reconsidered

Jalang'o employees who stole money from him ask to be reconsidered.


Jalang'o employees who stole money from him ask to be reinstated


The elected Member of Parliament for Lang'ata Phelix Odiwour aka Jalang'o has revealed that his former employees who he fired after robbing ( Morrison Litiema and Eli Khumundu ) are asking to be reinstated.


While in an interview with online journalists, Jalang'o showed a long message from Eli asking for forgiveness for the crime they committed early in June.


In the message, Eli claimed that he had no intention of stealing the money and assured Jalang'o that he would not repeat the same mistake if he agreed to reinstate him.


"I apologize a lot and I regret my mistakes. My elder brother, I was deceived, I did not intend to steal. We have come a long way, our friendship and brotherhood should not end there. Please, I am suffering in Bungoma, sir, I am just asking. Just help me, my elder brother, I will never repeat the mistake like that," the message read by 2 mbili.


He added, "The children have not gone to school until now. I found it difficult to stay in Nairobi without a job, so I had to go back home, sir. Even the house is not finished yet, there are no windows. Mosquitoes are biting the children a lot. Just have mercy on me, sir. Please forgive me, it was not my intention."


The elected Member of Parliament made it clear that he has already forgiven his former employees and revealed that he had even met them after the incident that surprised many Kenyans.


Even so, he couldn't decide if he really should give the two another chance or not while mentioning what they did as "a big betrayal."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form