Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Classic Header

{fbt_classic_header}

Header Ad

//

Breaking News:

latest

Akothee asks men not to seduce her online

Akothee asks men not to seduce her online Renowned musician Esther Akoth aka Akothee has asked men to refrain from sending sweet romantic me...

Akothee asks men not to seduce her online

Akothee asks men not to seduce her online


Renowned musician Esther Akoth aka Akothee has asked men to refrain from sending sweet romantic messages to her on the internet with the intention of seducing her.


Through her Instagram page, the mother of five has made it clear that she cannot fall into the trap of online love as she prefers to meet someone in person.


"I wonder how people find love through online dating, I wonder how I could swipe on someone's Dm and expect it to happen🤔, I'm so afraid of men who salivate and lick their lips 24/7. I prefer to meet my man in real life and in a circle where I can trace his history. You may even meet your death in the name of love," Akothee said.


The singer has pointed out that her fear of online dating is based on past events that ended up breaking her heart.


She has claimed that she is a victim of hypocrisy on social media as she has met many fake people there.


"And my stupid heart, I believed the words of the fans, others captured my heart and I decided to help them, it became a debt. I invited others for a holiday and they turned out to hate me, others asked to meet me and declare how much they love me, just to turn off their evil and turn me into a victim of their poison," Akothee opened up.


Due to the many lies on social media, Akothee has warned her children against interacting with people online.


"Leave alone even dating, even being friends!" She said.


The 42-year-old artist has five children who all have social media pages.


Her three daughters are older and it is believed that they manage their own accounts while her two sons are younger and it is not clear who manages their accounts.

No comments