Page Nav

HIDE

Grid

GRID_STYLE

Classic Header

{fbt_classic_header}

Header Ad

//

Breaking News:

latest

MP Salasya meets a young woman who asked to be his wife

MP Salasya meets a young woman who asked to be his wife Mumias East Member of Parliament Peter Kalerwa Salasya has finally fulfilled the pro...

MP Salasya meets a young woman who asked to be his wife

MP Salasya meets a young woman who asked to be his wife


Mumias East Member of Parliament Peter Kalerwa Salasya has finally fulfilled the promise he made a few days ago to invite Mrs. Lydia Ronald to the national parliament for lunch.


Ms. Lydia is a young woman who was seen in a video that went viral early last week holding up a poster with a marriage proposal for the first-time member of parliament.


In the poster, she introduced herself as a pious, hardworking and humble woman who could be the perfect wife for Salasya.


"MP Peter Salasya, please marry me. Mr. Mumias. I am Lydia Ronald," the poster read.


Lydia also wrote her phone number on the poster that she was seen with in the Archives area, in Nairobi.


"I promise him that if he chooses me to be his wife, I will not disappoint him," she was heard saying in the video.


Through his Twitter page, Member of Parliament Salasya answered the woman with a joke and looked for her by phone.


He pointed out that President Ruto had challenged him to find a wife seeing that he was not yet married.


"Warembo and Salasya I love you very much. I will reach you and greet you. President William Ruto I remember you asked me if I have found a wife now when you visited us in the National Assembly, I see things are not as bad as they are going. God bless Kenya. Our country is blessed," he said.


On Tuesday, the member of parliament uploaded a video that showed him in a session with the young lady in parliament.


Salasya heaped praise on Lydia and hinted at her political ambition while predicting great success for her.


"Lydia will be the representative of Kisii County women or succeed my friend Sylvanus Osoro, Member of Parliament for Mugirango South. Her courage and influence will take her place," he said via Twitter.


Salasya is among the youngest MPs who were elected in the August 9 election.


No comments